Business Software Development, Sydney Australia
Custom Business Software in .NET and SQL Server
Custom business software development is designed to meet the individual need of your company. As an IT consultant I analyse the specific requirements of your application to determine the best technology to use for your software solution.
Microsoft Software Development
My key expertise is in Microsoft software development using technologies such as SQL Server, the Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET (aspx pages), VB.NET, C# and Visual Basic.
Benefits of Custom Software Development
- The screens and pages look and work the way you want.
- Reports are laid out and customised according to your formatting requirements.
- The underlying information is stored in a industry standard database such as SQL Server.
- The application is designed and developed to work according to your company processes.
- If your business processes change, the application is updated to align with the process.
- An automated system saves a lot of time compared to a manual paper-based system.
- Custom Software Development is very flexible avoiding the problems associated with off-the-shelf packages.
Faster Development with RAD
Using Rapid application development (RAD) methods your business software is developed more quickly and effectively than conventional 'start from scratch' programming. Templates, code-generation tools and components get common software development tasks done quicker and with fewer errors saving you time and money.
Projects of all sizes
An application often starts out as a small desktop database in Microsoft Access or an Excel spreadsheet. A member of staff might have made it without a lot of prior knowledge of programming or database design. After a while these small system grow and become quite important to the Company. If you have one of these systems talk to use about how we can improve its stability, performance and reliability.
Upgrade your current system
Performance tuning and optimisation can only go so far. Often it becomes necessary to upgrade the database or application to another platform. A common path is from Microsoft Access to Microsoft SQL Server and upgrading the Access screens and reports to use the Microsoft .NET Framework as it provides increased speed and stability.
We work from a broad base of technical knowledge by keeping up to date with the movements and changes in the IT industry. Working with current technologies such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Visual Basic and industry standards like XML/XSL ensures a long lifespan for your systems.